Craven Fops remind me of a few people who were regulars at the Hopetoun and the Evil Star back in the old days, but mostly of my mate Jad, who once said that they depressed him because “I’ll never write a song that good”, and who died quite unexpectedly at the age of 30, in 2000.
- Mary Beard, SPQR
- Anabel Hernández, Narcoland
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire: By Edward Gibbon, Esq
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Blish, A Case of Conscience
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man
- Peter Watts, Blindsight
- Robert Sheckley, Store of the Worlds
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
- Robert Heinlein, Double Star
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.