I’m a fan of Richard Feynman: have read a couple of his books, and even convinced myself that I understood most of them. So I watched the above with a mixture of pleasure and horror. It’s clear that Feynman is enjoying himself, and it’s just as clear that in terms of normal human communication, he’s being a complete dick. He even manages to slip a moderately good explanation of magnets in amongst the self-amused, pedantic blather about how it’s impossible to explain it to a lay audience.
- Mary Beard, SPQR
- Anabel Hernández, Narcoland
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire: By Edward Gibbon, Esq
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Blish, A Case of Conscience
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man
- Peter Watts, Blindsight
- Robert Sheckley, Store of the Worlds
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
- Robert Heinlein, Double Star
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.