This is the default login background for both my work and home computers, but now that I’ve seen Watchmen it’s taken on a whole other set of connotations. I’m only a fanboy-wannabee, because I read the comic for the first time only a month or so ago. This might be why I found the film a bit draggy – I wasn’t exactly bored but I still remembered the plot and imagery too well for me to just sit in the cinema and get carried away with the story. That’s just a quibble, though – it was really excellent. The other people I saw it with hadn’t read (or in one case even heard of) the comic and they still liked it as much as I did.
- Mary Beard, SPQR
- Anabel Hernández, Narcoland
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire: By Edward Gibbon, Esq
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Blish, A Case of Conscience
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man
- Peter Watts, Blindsight
- Robert Sheckley, Store of the Worlds
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
- Robert Heinlein, Double Star
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.