Reports from 3AM, or: How I respond to a global financial crisis.
- Read lots about it, mostly on various websites and blogs, some of which sent to me by a friend who subscribes to this Austrian-school gold-bug mailing list and some of which are written by sane people.
- Internally adopt an attitude of high seriousness.
- Think really, really hard about it.
- Eventually remember that in the past this approach has worked for almost no problems at all.
- Even those problems over which I had any control.
Which is why I’m going on an economics news fast and teaching myself Haskell. Work as if you lived in the early days of a better nation, and all that.