These photos remind me of a whole subgenre of Australian butcher’s shop art, the kind where a bull in a blue and white striped apron is depicted stropping a boning knife with a mercilessly amiable expression on its face. I remember being fascinated as a child by a smallgoods ad showing a pig continuing to frolic cheerfully even as its back was separating into slices of devon, somewhere near where I grew up, probably in Granville.
- Mary Beard, SPQR
- Anabel Hernández, Narcoland
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire: By Edward Gibbon, Esq
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Blish, A Case of Conscience
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man
- Peter Watts, Blindsight
- Robert Sheckley, Store of the Worlds
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
- Robert Heinlein, Double Star
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.