All teenage boys are aware that their true self is a bawling oaf who just wants to run down the street in his underpants and bang on pots in the backyard. The hero of this film is one step ahead, in a way, because his hidden, abject self is externalised in the form of his autistic brother. It’s a great film.
- Mary Beard, SPQR
- Anabel Hernández, Narcoland
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire: By Edward Gibbon, Esq
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Blish, A Case of Conscience
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man
- Peter Watts, Blindsight
- Robert Sheckley, Store of the Worlds
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
- Robert Heinlein, Double Star
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.