One endearing feature of folksonomies like del.ici.ous is that they can provide glimpses of other people’s emotional reactions to what they’re browsing. You can mundanely surf by subject tags, but I’m more interested in seeing what other people find to be bewildering, amazing or infuriating.
- Mary Beard, SPQR
- Anabel Hernández, Narcoland
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire: By Edward Gibbon, Esq
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Blish, A Case of Conscience
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man
- Peter Watts, Blindsight
- Robert Sheckley, Store of the Worlds
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
- Robert Heinlein, Double Star
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.