I just got back from the physiotherapist, who spent quite a while mobilising my cervical vertebrae. I’m relatively new to proper exercise, to the extent that I barely know what the names of different muscles are, let alone neck-bones: it’s as if I don’t know the names of the streets in my own neighbourhood.
- Mary Beard, SPQR
- Anabel Hernández, Narcoland
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire: By Edward Gibbon, Esq
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Blish, A Case of Conscience
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man
- Peter Watts, Blindsight
- Robert Sheckley, Store of the Worlds
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
- Robert Heinlein, Double Star
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.