A lot patchier than I remembered, but the good bits are still good. What I really want to know is this: did anyone – and I didn’t, even at the time, when I was fourteen, and pretty good, if I may say so, at convincing myself that things were hilarious, even if they weren’t – ever think Mike the Cool Person was funny?
- Mary Beard, SPQR
- Anabel Hernández, Narcoland
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire: By Edward Gibbon, Esq
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Blish, A Case of Conscience
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man
- Peter Watts, Blindsight
- Robert Sheckley, Store of the Worlds
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
- Robert Heinlein, Double Star
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.