I should really own more Dylan albums. Cate is good, as are the rest of the Dylans. Could do without the over-obvious re-enactment of ‘Mr Jones’ but what the heck. It occurred to me during the Cate-Dylan sequences that the 60s mindfucker/popstar persona – considered as an archetype; never mind if Dylan, or anyone, was really like this – is nothing more than an amplified version of the sort of person who tells you that they don’t like the colour of your aura.
- Mary Beard, SPQR
- Anabel Hernández, Narcoland
- The history of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire: By Edward Gibbon, Esq
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Blish, A Case of Conscience
- Alfred Bester, The Demolished Man
- Peter Watts, Blindsight
- Robert Sheckley, Store of the Worlds
- Alfred Bester, The Stars My Destination
- Robert Heinlein, Double Star
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.