1. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
2. Pretend you’ve had 10 beers. what you would be doing right now?
3. What do you want?
4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
My daughter, who crept into bed early this morning when the thunderstorm broke out.
5. Do you talk to yourself?
6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Not since I was in primary school and I didn’t really enjoy it then.
7. Who knows the latest secret about you?
I don’t know. It isn’t me. I’m too disorganised to have secrets.
8. How long is your hair?
About three inches.
9. Do you like Batman?
10. Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
13. Do you like anyone now?
14. When was the last time you lied?
Answering question 14.
16. Is your birthday on a holiday?
17. What instant messaging service do you use?
18.Last thing you cooked today?
Haven’t cooked anything today.
19. Did you have a nap today?
20. Who’s house did you go to last?
My daughters’ other house
21. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
22. Why is the sky blue?
Raleigh scattering, but I think that’s just physics for “because that’s what colour air is if there’s heaps of it”, which is begging the question, really. Probably something to do with molecular bonds.
23. Do you like green beans?
24. Do you swear a lot?
25. Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
It was a birthday present from last year. It’s from REMO.
27. Do you use an alarm clock?
28. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
Don’t have a myspace account.
29. Do you ever snort when you laugh?
30. Whats the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
Eye contact style.
31. Is cheating ever okay?
Surely for cheating to be worth the effort it would have to be a bit better than just “okay”? But even if it were “awesome” or even “sextastic” it would still not really be defensible. Otherwise it wouldn’t be called cheating, would it?
32. Do you want someone you can’t have?
34. Do you wear underwear?
35. Do you wear a bra?
36. What Size?
One size fits all
37. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
I’m more social than I think I am.
39. Do you have a tan?
Yes; a daggy Australian trucker-tan (light brown arms)
45. Are you afraid of the dark?
47. Do you miss someone today?
49. Do you still have pictures of you & your exs?
50. Who’s always there for you no matter what?